At Restorative Pain Management, our focus is quickly identifying and effectively treating the source of your pain, helping you restore function and improve your quality of life.
Gregory A. Stynowick, M.D.
specializing in back and neck pain
We treat lower back and neck pain that prevents you from performing life's daily activities
Our knowledgeable team is equipped with a vast array of treatment solutions for a variety of conditions and will work with you to ensure you have entertained and exhausted all conservative and non-surgical alternatives prior to exploring more ambitious options. Throughout your course of care at Restorative Pain Management, your comfort and confidence will remain our priority in getting you back on your feet, and back to a better quality of life.
"Your back pain does not need to be debilitating. We take a targeted approach to back and neck pain using the latest technologies."
— DR. STYNOWICK
What we offer
- Full range of pain management treatment
- Cutting edge minimally invasive interventional procedures
- Spinal cord stimulator trials and implantation
- We can treat osteoporotic vertebral body compression fractures with a kyphoplasty
How does pain management help:
- Reduce or eliminate chronic pain
- We can help you stand up straighter and walk farther
- Improve your quality of life
- Recover quicker, avoid invasive surgery
You'll love our new location:
- Convenient care close to home
- Surgery center onsite
- Plenty of parking right in front of building
- No hospital fees
- Urgent appointments available
- Easy scheduling with same day appointments
Conveniently Located at Highway 367 and Parker Road
6829 Parker Road, Suite A
Florissant, MO 63033
(1 mile North of Christian Hospital)